Moundville is a unique town located 15 minutes South of Tuscaloosa. It prides itself on preserving and protecting its natural resources and safety of its residents.
It is the home to Moundville Native American Archaeological Park. It is a national historic landmark and has preserved a rich history and culture from the Mississippian era Native Americans. There are earthwork mounds, burial sites and artifacts. The park features a Native American festival every fall.
Moundville Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Moundville
- 12514 County Line Road Moundville, AL 35474
- 11933 Aspenwood Drive Moundville, AL 35474
- 11981 Lower Hull Road Moundville, AL 35405
Sold Listings in Moundville
- 13743 Riverbend Road Moundville, AL 35474
- 16397 Waterbury Lane, Unit 23 Moundville, AL 35474
- 84 Sunset Drive Moundville, AL 35474
- 16380 Cherokee Bend Parkway Moundville, AL 35474
- 12491 Orchard Trace Moundville, AL 35474
Moundville School Data
Moundville School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.